Blogspot Layout!
Wohoo! My first post!
Okay! so I spend the whole day designing my blog but unfortunately it's still not finished! I just cant get my hands off it!! arggh!
Anyway, its on its way on being finished I just need to add some bits!
The reason why its taking me so long to do it is because Im not that familiar to the HTML codes althoug I did study the basics when I was in Highschool, but yeah.... thankfully I'm getting used to it now. To be honest, I think CSS codes are easier to learn as its more easier to understand for people like me who do not have any background on website designing.
So lets get to the point of my post! hahah! I just want to share you guys this website called Blogbulk, this is where I get the codes I used to design my blogspot page! This page is pretty cool and it is so straight to the point. It helped me so much on HTML codes! So if you guys are one of the people who are editing their page right now this will save your day! Goodluck! xx
Okay! so I spend the whole day designing my blog but unfortunately it's still not finished! I just cant get my hands off it!! arggh!
Anyway, its on its way on being finished I just need to add some bits!
The reason why its taking me so long to do it is because Im not that familiar to the HTML codes althoug I did study the basics when I was in Highschool, but yeah.... thankfully I'm getting used to it now. To be honest, I think CSS codes are easier to learn as its more easier to understand for people like me who do not have any background on website designing.
So lets get to the point of my post! hahah! I just want to share you guys this website called Blogbulk, this is where I get the codes I used to design my blogspot page! This page is pretty cool and it is so straight to the point. It helped me so much on HTML codes! So if you guys are one of the people who are editing their page right now this will save your day! Goodluck! xx
Labels: Blog Layout, blogbulk, CSS code, HTML code, layout, template, tutorial

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home