Geo Angel Brown Review from Shoppingholics.com
Hey guys! =)
Today am going to do a review on a circle lens that I recently bought from Shoppingholics earlier this month. I bought the contact lens for $17 or something and it comes with a free animal case, I also bought a contact lens travel case (can be seen below) and they gave me a free eye mask and a hair foretop which is really popular right now. The package took a week before i get it, so its pretty fast considering that it was shipped from Malaysia to UK.

When it comes on how comfortable it is..... ermmmm. Since it was my first time wearing circle lenses it was really uncomfortable at first, I could really feel that I've got something on my eye but eventually when you are used to wearing it you would forget that you are wearing one anymore.
Today am going to do a review on a circle lens that I recently bought from Shoppingholics earlier this month. I bought the contact lens for $17 or something and it comes with a free animal case, I also bought a contact lens travel case (can be seen below) and they gave me a free eye mask and a hair foretop which is really popular right now. The package took a week before i get it, so its pretty fast considering that it was shipped from Malaysia to UK.
So this is my first time to buy circle lens, I don't really know much about it other than it makes your eyes big and pretty specially for people like me who have really dark brown eye colour. Circle lenses has different sizes which ranges from 14dm to 15dm, the Geo angel brown that I've got on (see picture below) is 14dm but it already made my eyes really big.
![]() |
| GEO ANGEL BROWN on Natural Lights |
I love this lens as it makes my eyes look like a doll especially the effect of the big pupil and the black bold ring around it (my boyfriend actually think that it's freaky LOL!). The colour looks really natural on me and it looks good on a natural light it just seem like it my own eyes.
| GEO ANGEL BROWN with Camera Flash |
Recommended or not???
Well...... OF COURSE! I got it cheap and it made my eyes better than when I don't wear circle lenses. I like these pair of lenses mainly because of the colour and the effect it does to my eyes. =)
Thanks for reading!
Have a nice day =)
x
Have a nice day =)
x


3 Comments:
Pretty! I love pastels too hehe, followed you!
http://threadbareaffair.blogspot.com
thank you!! =) x
great photos! ur eyes look beautifu!
check out my blog too if ud like
http://etbreadandbutter.blogspot.com/
xoxo, ET
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home