Header/banner Tutorial.
Disclaimer: I am not a professional web designer, all of this are just the things I have learned from designing my own Blogspot!
Today, I'll teach you how to do your own banner for your blogspot.
Step 1:
If you have photoshop or any image editing software you could use that to make your own header. Design it, get creative and make your own unique header! If you do not have any editing software, you could use some online editing software such as Picnik, Pixlr, fotoflexer and blingee.
Those are the sites that I have used and I could say that they are really good for basic editing and an excellent websites to design your pictures.
Step 2:
Now, upload your picture on tinypic if you did your picture on a software from your comupter. If you did your header from a website that I have suggested then you will need to copy the URL of the image ( e.g Imagename.jpg).
Step 3:
You could use a CSS or HTML code for this step but I will use the HTML code instead.
Copy this code:
#header {
width: 105%;
height: 450px;
padding-top: 0px;
background-image:url(This is where you paste the URL of the image);
background-color: ;
background-position: top left;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
margin: ;
padding: 5px 0px 10px 6px;
Now, go to
Design--->Edit HTML---> Press CTRL + F and look for the code ]]></b:skin>
Once you have find this code on the Edit template paste the code that I gave you at the top of it.
Bwalaaaaaa!!! You have your very own unique Header!
Goodluck! xx
Today, I'll teach you how to do your own banner for your blogspot.
Step 1:
If you have photoshop or any image editing software you could use that to make your own header. Design it, get creative and make your own unique header! If you do not have any editing software, you could use some online editing software such as Picnik, Pixlr, fotoflexer and blingee.
Those are the sites that I have used and I could say that they are really good for basic editing and an excellent websites to design your pictures.
Step 2:
Now, upload your picture on tinypic if you did your picture on a software from your comupter. If you did your header from a website that I have suggested then you will need to copy the URL of the image ( e.g Imagename.jpg).
Step 3:
You could use a CSS or HTML code for this step but I will use the HTML code instead.
Copy this code:
#header {
width: 105%;
height: 450px;
padding-top: 0px;
background-image:url(This is where you paste the URL of the image);
background-color: ;
background-position: top left;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
margin: ;
padding: 5px 0px 10px 6px;
Now, go to
Design--->Edit HTML---> Press CTRL + F and look for the code ]]></b:skin>
Once you have find this code on the Edit template paste the code that I gave you at the top of it.
Bwalaaaaaa!!! You have your very own unique Header!
Goodluck! xx
Labels: banner, blogger, blospot, easy header, Header, HMTL, tutorial

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home